Cedar Valley Manufacturers Network provides a means for linking manufacturers in the Cedar Valley of Iowa to share ideas and best practices. Membership is limited to only manufacturers, ensuring that meetings are a place for manufacturers to learn from one another and share experiences. Meetings consist of workshops, facility tours primarily outside of the Cedar Valley, and facilitated peer learning.
- Provide a network for peer learning for owners and senior managers of regional manufacturers.
- Provide industry specific workshops for not only owners and senior managers, but also employees all throughout local manufacturing companies.
- Provide a means for Cedar Valley manufacturers to learn from manufacturing facilities outside of the Cedar Valley.
- Promote manufacturing, emphasizing the career paths available and working with the K-16 educational systems to better inform and prepare students for manufacturing careers.
- Influence place-based public policy of the Iowa cities in which members operate businesses.
CVMN is affiliated with the Greater Cedar Valley Alliance & Chamber. With the Alliance & Chamber, CVMN is a Regional Allied Affiliate of National Association of Manufacturers and a member of Iowa's NAM State Affiliate, the Iowa Association of Business and Industry.